starting out
Hi, so this is something completely new for me, and I'm not sure it's even cool anymore, but I like the idea of trying it, and I might just be doing it because I miss typing on my laptop after I finished uni last May. But don't get me wrong, I was never very good at this writing stuff.
I have decided to create a blog to take you along with my vintage shoe finds and reworking blazers. I guess I'm going to tell you all the ins and outs of what I find about being in this industry, which I guess is called 'the fashion industry'.
Also, I was thinking about showing some hacks and some ways I have found makes my life a little easier when I create or fix my pieces. And maybe you can also give me some notes too.
Before I forget, my name is Emma. I am 23 years old. I own a start-up business called MissDavis, and I sell reworked blazers and the coolest vintage shoes.
well i dont have much else to say so welcome to my blog i hope you stick around
MissDavis x
Comments
Post a Comment